- A deposit of one-half of the total rental fee must be made upon the signing of the agreement. The remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations are refundable only if there is at least 90 days’ advance notice. The amount refunded is the deposit less 50%.
- A refund is only available if there is at least 90 days’ advance notice. The amount refunded is the deposit less 50%. When the event is scheduled during the months of May through October, the deposit is not refundable. If the event is rescheduled, the original deposit may be transferred provided the new date is within 12 months of the original date.
- A specific date may be held without a deposit and contract for 7 days.
- If you are a Johns Hopkins Full Time Employee/Student Alumni, please contact the Events Office for special rates on Saturday rentals.
- Must purchase an insurance policy covering EML for $1,000,000.
- Must hire professional company for directional parking.
- Venue will provide 1 event manager at all times from setup through breakdown.
- Bar will close 30 minutes prior the end of the event.
- All alcohol will be supplied and served by a pre-approved caterer.
- Candles must be enclosed in glass with the bottom and side that extend above wick.
- Sparklers are not permitted on the property
- Confetti and small particles are not permitted on the property.
|Carriage House||Upper Garden||Meadow|
|Times||8am – 12am||5pm – 12am||8am – 12am||Times|
|Chairs & Tables||Included||N/A||N/A||Chairs & Tables|
|Ceremony Location||Carriage Room||Garden or Patio||Friendship Garden
|AC||Yes, Carriage Room AC flows into tent||N/A||N/A||AC|
|Preparation Suite||Stables||Events Office||N/A||Preparation Suite|
|Restrooms||2 stalls each||N/A||N/A||Restrooms|