- A deposit of one-half of the total rental fee must be made upon the signing of the agreement. The remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations are refundable only if there is at least 90 days’ advance notice. The amount refunded is the deposit less 50%.
- A specific date may be held without a deposit and contract for 7 days.
- If you are a Johns Hopkins Full Time Employee/Student Alumni, please contact the Events Office for special rates on Saturday rentals.
- Must purchase an insurance policy covering EML for $1,000,000.
- Must hire professional company for directional parking.
- Venue will provide 1 event manager at all times from setup through breakdown.
- Bar will close 30 minutes prior the end of the event.
- All alcohol will be supplied and served by a pre-approved caterer.
- Candles must be enclosed in glass with the bottom and side that extend above wick.
- Sparklers are not permitted on the property
- Confetti and small particles are not permitted on the property.
|Carriage House||Upper Garden||Meadow|
|Times||8am – 12am||5pm – 12am||8am – 12am||Times|
|Chairs & Tables||Included||N/A||N/A||Chairs & Tables|
|Ceremony Location||Carriage Room||Garden or Patio||Friendship Garden
|AC||Yes, Carriage Room AC flows into tent||N/A||N/A||AC|
|Preparation Suite||Stables||Events Office||N/A||Preparation Suite|
|Restrooms||2 stalls each||N/A||N/A||Restrooms|