The Homewood Museum is a historical museum located on the Johns Hopkins University campus in Baltimore, Maryland. It was listed as a National Historic Landmark in 1971.
If you are interested in hosting an event at the Homewood Museum
please call Barbara St. Ours, Museum Services Coordinator at (410) 516-5589
Rent-able Space Pricing & Capacities
Seated at rounds: 30 people
Seated conference style: 20
Standing reception: 60
Standing cocktail reception: 60
Seated conference style: 25
Back Lawn Un-tented
Standing reception: 300*
*Restroom use is available up to 60 guests
- Pricing available upon request. Daytime and Evening Fees are based on a 2 or 4 hour time frame.
- Extra hour fees may apply.
- A 2 to 4 hour rental period is available after 5pm. All events must end by midnight.
- Any combination of spaces can be made upon availability including the Back Porch.
- Valet Parking is strongly suggested.
- Amplified music is not permitted. All musical entertainment must have prior approval in writing.
- Rental equipment(chairs, tables, podium, etc.) is available for indoor use only.
- Tours of the museum can be arranged prior to your event for $6/person.
Tent rental: Loane Brothers