Contact the Private Events Office to discuss options and pricing for hosting your event.
Our staff is dedicated to providing guidance, recommendations, and creative ideas to help customize your experience at the Evergreen Museum & Library.
Private Events Office | Tel: 443.840.9585| Email: email@example.com
Terrace, Gardens, & Carriage House
Leverage the diverse settings available on the property for a combined use of indoor and outdoor space. This option includes a 5-hour rental, with all events beginning at or after 5:00 p.m.
|Friday & Sunday||$ 5,900.00|
Carriage House (Only)
This option includes a 4-hour rental, with options for daytime and/or evening use.
|Friday & Sunday||$ 4,900.00|
|Monday-Thursday (daytime)||$ 2,000.00|
|Monday-Thursday (evening)||$ 3,400.00|
Tented Garden Event
Due to the impact of large tented events on the property’s grounds, these are limited to twice a year. Please inquire for more information.
|Friday, Saturday, & Sunday||$ 12,000.00|
- To extend an event, the fee is $1,000 per hour, and all events must end at or by midnight.
- A specific date may be held without a deposit and contract for seven (7) calendar days.
- To secure a date, our office requires a signed agreement and a deposit in the amount of 50% of the total rental fee. The remaining balance will be due 60 days prior to the event.
- If you are a Johns Hopkins Full Time Employee/Student or Alumni, please contact the Private Events Office for Special Rates on Saturday rentals.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.